Vrox – IHP is a Single step disinfectant cleaner proprietary formulation with active ingredient based on isoapropyl, hydrogen peroxide, salicylic acid in soft water.
Vrox – IHP concentrate disinfects and cleans walls, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces and other hard, nonporous surfaces; using our unique formulation with IHP system.
Let solution remain on surface for a minimum of 5-10 minutes. Wipe and allow to air dry. Prepare a fresh solution if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Virucide, bactericide, fungicide
- Evaporates in just five to ten minutes
- Effective against all most all types of virus HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), hepatitis
- MRSA, Salmonella Enterics, Avisn influenzs A and VRE
- Kills animals virus and wet virus
Vrix – IHP WORKING ON HARD SURFACES
- Vrox – IHP has tendency to de-scale stubborn organisms
- Vrox – IHP penetrates the upper fatty layer of virus
- Vrox – IHP kills the organism with its active ingredient
- Free Active ingredients oxidises or evaporates
- No rising required, quick acting and effective cleaning
- Educational institute
- Government offices
- Industries etc.
AVAILABLE PACKAGING: 1 LTR; 5 LTR, 20 LTR AND 200 LTR.
SUGGESTED DILUTION RATIOS WITH WATER:
- 1 Vrox – IHP: 20-dilution water :- High strength disinfectant all hard surfaces.
- 1 Vrox – IHP: 50-dilution water :- Labs, hotels, eating area etc.
- 1 Vrox – IHP: 100-dilution water :- Shelves, garbage handling area, bathroom floor area.
- 1 Vrox – IHP: 200-dilution water :- Floor ad General cleaner.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
ONLY FOR HARD SURFACES LIKE STEEL, PORCELAIN, TILE PAINTED WALL, PLASTIC WOOD, CONCRETE, COATED ALUMINIUM/BRASS ETC. SPRAY APPLIED OR WIPED.
NOT TO BE USED ON HUMAN OR ANIMAL. NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS A TERMINAL DISINFECTANT.
Identify the type of surface to be disinfect. Make solution as per above given ration. Put the solution in wiper, cloth or any other cleaning form to be wiped on respective surface. The solution c-n be used in all types fumigating equipment, disinfectant spray equipment, hand pump type spray bottle or cold compressed industrial vapour equipment
- colour : Lemon Yellow
- form : Liquid
- flash Point : >200 f (>93.4 c)
- ph : 0.7 – 2.2
- odour : artificial / slight active ingredient smell.
- shelf Life : 3 Years
- solubility : Fully soluble in water
- specific Gravity : 1.0 – 1.07
and should not be taken as a speficiation.
All hazardous active ingredients are below 5% on the supplied material. Further it is diluted in the course of actual usage for negligible hazardous probability. Please ask for MSDS for active hazardous material.
SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE INFORMATION
PROPER SAFETY GEARS SUCH AS GLOVES, EYE & FACE COVERS SHOULD BE USED WHILE MAKING AND APPLYING THE DISINFECTANT.
The work area should be properly ventilated. Adequate water sprinkler, water availability should be there in case of accidental spillage on skins or body parts. Please contact our service team to get detailed explanation of safety aspects while application.